Thursday, December 11, 2008

Took me long enough...

Okay... so I know I keep creating blogs, but I stop posting after a few weeks. I finally realised why this is so, it's because... I constantly look for blogskins... moronic, idiotic and lame... I know...

So now I picked a plain blogskin and I'm ready to go... I'll get another blog skin some other time... like ready, ready long time from now... so I hope you guys can bear with the plain blogskin... for now... thanks ^^

Anyways I've been working at megacourts for the past three weekends and I'm gonna work there for this weekend as well... for the first week, I worked with Hong Dan, then for the second week, Darren joined us. Then the third week, Satamp and Shermen joined. Funny story huh?

Okay so... I saw this Mcfly video, they're awesome!!! Well basically it's Rihanna's Umbrella, but they re-did it... Here's the video:




I gonna stop here... By the way, I'm getting damn paranoid waiting for the N level results... Hai~~


No comments: